SurfaceLogix Cobble Coat is a water clear, solvent-based sealer designed to protect and beautify concrete brick pavers, natural stone, concrete surfaces, and Texture Deck. Providing an enhanced, wet look appearance and semi-gloss finish, Cobble Coat is made from 100% acrylic resins and is higher in solids than most conventional concrete sealers. Cobble Coat provides water and UV light resistance with unusually good adhesion to a variety of substrates.
Coverage: 200 Square Feet Per Gallon Per Coat. Coverage will depend on surface porosity, joint width and method of application. Second coat will take slightly less product.
- Wet look
- Years of protection against sun and water damage
- Helps prevent color of pavers from fading
- Helps stabilize joints between pavers
- Helps minimize mold and algae growth
- Inhibits weeds and anthills
- Cement, concrete, brick pavers, interlocking pavers, and other surfaces